Quality You Can Trust - Baumann Wisconsin Ginseng is the largest producer of American ginseng grown in the United States. Our family has been growing ginseng in central Wisconsin, U.S.A., since 1978. We have more than 500 acres of ginseng under cultivation at any time.
Get The Real Thing - We have a tracking system to make sure that you are purchasing only authentic ginseng tea bags. Each product comes with a QR code that you can scan using your smartphone.
Cultivated With Care - Growing ginseng is equal parts skill, hard work, and good fortune. At Baumann Wisconsin Ginseng, we employ decades of experience with the latest technologies to produce the finest quality ginseng from our rich Wisconsin soils.
Packed With Healthy Compounds - Our fertile, glaciated soils here in central Wisconsin contain a mineral, nutrient, and moisture balance that creates the ginsenosides (active ingredients) and the positive effects on the body most prized by consumers.
Each mystery box will be a random combination of the following products: Ginseng Capsules, Ginseng Tea Bags, Ginseng Slices, or Ginseng Roots.
Only the finest of premium Wisconsin Ginseng Whole Roots could be Baumann Wisconsin Ginseng
Your Imunity Guard
- • 100% Wisconsin Ginseng in every capsule
• Seven years of cultivation in one capsule, highest quality of premium Wisconsin Ginseng in the market
*Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Tasty Energy Drink with Great Health Benefits
- • A perfect hangover and tiredness cure
- • Ginseng provides 16 kinds of minerals and more than 17 kinds of amino-acidic, polysaccharide, and vitamins
- • Long term intake of Ginseng has anti-aging benefits and could prevent certain diseases
Long-Term Intake Benefit
- • Increase energy level
• Anti-aging benefits
• Brain function benefit
• Reduction of blood glucose level
• Treat erectile dysfunction
• Boost your immune system
Great Healthy Nutrition in Each Tasty Roots
- • Making chicken soup
- • Simmering with other ingredients for herb tea
- • Adding in congee and other different recipes
Know your grower,
know your roots.
Since 1978, we’ve had one mission: to grow and sell only the finest Wisconsin-grown American ginseng. We take great pride in being family farmers, and in being the largest grower of American ginseng in Wisconsin—and the United States.
Producing our ginseng
We grow only American ginseng, only in Wisconsin, using custom processes and equipment we have designed and fabricated ourselves. Our 63,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art processing facility helps ensure we continue to provide our customers with the ﬁnest American ginseng available anywhere.
RootWise gives you confidence that your purchase is indeed our authentic Wisconsin-grown ginseng, and not a fraudulent, inferior, or mislabeled product. We want our customers to trust us to provide only authentic, Wisconsin- grown ginseng, so we invested in a sophisticated root tracking system we call RootWise.
Pork Rib Ginseng Soup
- 500 gram pork ribs, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 15 gram America ginseng slices
- 2 tablespoon diced peeled fresh ginger
- 4-5 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Onion or Chinese parsley
- Blanch the ribs first and wash the ribs with warm water
- Boil water. Stir in pork ribs, ginseng and ginger; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 1 hour. Sprinkle with salt to taste.
Ginseng Chicken Soup
One half chicken
40g Lean meat
10 Chinese red dates
10g American ginseng slices
2 ginger slices
1 Tbs. rice wine
- Core and dice Chinese red dates. Soak in water.
- Soak American ginseng slice in water.
- Mince the lean meat and quick boil it with chicken and ginger slice fro 30 seconds.
- Put all ingredients in a pottery stew pot and add 1 Tbs. rice wine.
- Add 6 ladles of boiling water in the pot and boil it with high heat for 1 minute.
- Keep simmering for 2.5 to 3 hours. Remove the grease on the top of soup and add salt to taste.
Fresh shrimp (as needed)
Fresh scallops (as needed)
American ginseng (few)
Angelica sinensis (danggui) (few)
Goji berry (few)
- Quick boil shrimp and scallops for 30 seconds.
- Steam the ginseng, angelica sinensis and goji berries together and save the liquid.
- Cook shrimp and scallops with broth and the ginseng juice. Put some goji berries on the top when served.
Cardioprotection of ginsenoside Rb1 against ischemia/reperfusion injury is associated with mitochondrial permeability transition pore opening inhibition.
Li YH, Li YY, Fan GW, Yu JH, Duan ZZ, Wang LY, Yu B.
Ischemia-reperfusion injury is associated with critical health problems and therapeutic challenges, from heart failure and stroke to systemic inflammation and stomach problems. Rb1, the most abundant ginsenoside in American ginseng, shows clinical promise in reducing I/R or H/R injury.
Wisconsin Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) to improve cancer-related fatigue: a randomized, double-blind trial, N07C2.
Barton DL, Liu H, Dakhil SR, Linquist B, Sloan JA, Nichols CR, McGinn TW, Stella PJ, Seeger GR, Sood A, Loprinzi CL.
Promising results in reducing cancer-related fatigue, with minimal side effects, especially in patients actively receiving cancer treatment.
Therapeutic Potential of Ginsenosides as an Adjuvant Treatment for Diabetes.
Bai L, Gao J, Wei F, Zhao J, Wang D, Wei J.
Paper highlighting the mechanisms underlying the anti-diabetic effects of ginsenosides found in American and other ginsengs.
Ginsenoside Rb1 rescues anxiety-like responses in a rat model of post-traumatic stress disorder.
Lee B, Sur B, Cho SG, Yeom M, Shim I, Lee H, Hahm DH.
Preliminary study on the effect of Rb1 to reduce anxiety in PTSD individuals.
Ginsenoside Rg1 promotes osteogenic differentiation of rBMSCs and healing of rat tibial fractures through regulation of GR-dependent BMP-2/SMAD signaling.
Gu Y, Zhou J, Wang Q, Fan W, Yin G.
Rg1 promotes osteogenic differentiation and calcification and accelerates fracture healing in rats.