Enjoy Your Baumann Ginseng Tea
Claim your free tea sample today!
Claim your free tea sample here!
Please provide your name, email, and address to have your Baumann Ginseng Tea delivered to your doorstep.
Tasty Energy Drink with Great Health Benefits
100% natural Ginseng Roots without Food Additive.
Tasty energy boost for anyone.
- • A perfect hangover and tiredness cure
- • Ginseng provides 16 kinds of minerals and more than 17 kinds of amino-acidic, polysaccharide, and vitamins
- • Long term intake of Ginseng has anti-aging benefits and could prevent certain diseases
Proven health benefits listed on medical journals.
• Immune system boost, flu prevention, anti-inflammatory effects
• Brain function benefit, prevention of Alzheimer’s disease, treatment of erectile dysfunction
• Prevention of cancer, reduction of blood glucose level and improvement of diabetes treatment
*Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Know your grower,
know your roots.
Since 1978, we’ve had one mission: to grow and sell only the finest Wisconsin-grown American ginseng. We take great pride in being family farmers, and in being the largest grower of American ginseng in Wisconsin—and the United States.
Producing our ginseng
We grow only American ginseng, only in Wisconsin, using custom processes and equipment we have designed and fabricated ourselves. Our 63,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art processing facility helps ensure we continue to provide our customers with the ﬁnest American Wisconsin ginseng available anywhere.
RootWise ensures that your purchase is indeed our authentic Wisconsin-grown ginseng, and not a fraudulent, inferior, or mislabeled product. We want our customers to trust us in providing only authentic, Wisconsin- grown ginseng, so we invested in a sophisticated root tracking system called RootWise.
Serving size: 1 cup brewed / Serving Per container: 20
Amount Per Serving:
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g (0%)
Total Carbonate 0g (0%)
Ginseng Pear Tea
30g dried longan
15g goji berry
7g American ginseng
800 milligrams water
50g crystal sugar
- Wash the driged longan, goji berries and ginseng.
- Slice pears.
- Put dried pear slices, dried longan and ginseng in the pot with water and boil it with medium heat.
- Add goji berries and crystal sugar in the tea when it’s boiled. Put the lid on the pot for 20 minutes and turn heat off when the sugar is melted in the tea.
- 2 grams of ginseng
- Hot (not boiling) water
Steep ginseng in hot (but not boiling) water for 4-5 minutes.
- 6 blossoms of chrysanthemum
- 8 slices of America ginseng
- 3 pieces of dry longan aril
- 10 pieces of wolfberry
- Wash Chrysanthemum and wolfberry.
- Put chrysanthemum, ginseng, longan and wolfberry into a tea pot. Steep them in hot water and close the lip of tea pot for 5 minutes.
- Add a bit of honey to the taste.
Cardioprotection of ginsenoside Rb1 against ischemia/reperfusion injury is associated with mitochondrial permeability transition pore opening inhibition.
Li YH, Li YY, Fan GW, Yu JH, Duan ZZ, Wang LY, Yu B.
Ischemia-reperfusion injury is associated with critical health problems and therapeutic challenges, from heart failure and stroke to systemic inflammation and stomach problems. Rb1, the most abundant ginsenoside in American ginseng, shows clinical promise in reducing I/R or H/R injury.
Wisconsin Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) to improve cancer-related fatigue: a randomized, double-blind trial, N07C2.
Barton DL, Liu H, Dakhil SR, Linquist B, Sloan JA, Nichols CR, McGinn TW, Stella PJ, Seeger GR, Sood A, Loprinzi CL.
Promising results in reducing cancer-related fatigue, with minimal side effects, especially in patients actively receiving cancer treatment.
Therapeutic Potential of Ginsenosides as an Adjuvant Treatment for Diabetes.
Bai L, Gao J, Wei F, Zhao J, Wang D, Wei J.
Paper highlighting the mechanisms underlying the anti-diabetic effects of ginsenosides found in American and other ginsengs.
Ginsenoside Rb1 rescues anxiety-like responses in a rat model of post-traumatic stress disorder.
Lee B, Sur B, Cho SG, Yeom M, Shim I, Lee H, Hahm DH.
Preliminary study on the effect of Rb1 to reduce anxiety in PTSD individuals.
Ginsenoside Rg1 promotes osteogenic differentiation of rBMSCs and healing of rat tibial fractures through regulation of GR-dependent BMP-2/SMAD signaling.
Gu Y, Zhou J, Wang Q, Fan W, Yin G.
Rg1 promotes osteogenic differentiation and calcification and accelerates fracture healing in rats.
Legal Disclaimer :
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.